About this item
- WHAT YOU GET - 8 Tool Holders (Black Color), mounting hardware and instructions.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE MATERIAL - These holders are manufactured using an Ultra Strong Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer - Designed & Made In North America, Patent Pending, 100% Recycled Materials, Limited Lifetime Warranty, Tested In EXTREME Cold To -30F, NOT 3D Printed, No Cheap ABS
- USES - DeWalt 20V Tools & Batteries - The unique design offers a universal fit for nearly any Dewalt 20V tool and all Dewalt 20V batteries - They can be installed nearly anywhere with the included hardware and mounted in nearly any orientation
- BENEFITS - Organize your workspace, Protect your tools from damage, Easily locate equipment, One handed access, Leave your bits / blades / cutting disks installed
- INSTALLATION OPTIONS - Mount in the Garage, Workshop, Work Truck, Job Box, Basement, Laundry Room, RV, Shop, Under the counter, In a cupboard, Under a shelf, On the wall, Overhead, Upside down, Angled, Horizontally, Vertically, Upright, Use for inventory management, Put equipment on display
Introducing the Tool Wrangler™ - 8 Pack Tool Holders (Black):
- Compatible with most Dewalt 20V Tools
- Universal Fit - Works with various shapes and sizes of Dewalt cordless tools
- Install in any orientation and virtually anywhere
- Organize your workspace and protect tools with bits and blades installed
- Fiber reinforced for maximum strength
- Locate tools easily, improve efficiency, and enjoy one-handed operation
- Designed and made in North America with 100% recycled materials
- Patent pending with a limited lifetime warranty
- Mounting hardware included
- Reduces clutter, saves space, and eliminates bulky cases
- Portable and doubles as a protective cover for unmounted tools
- Weatherproof, chemical resistant, and strong in extreme temperatures
- No more lost or missing tools, great for monitoring equipment and as a shadow board alternative
- Long-lasting, displays your tool collection prominently
- Made with top-quality materials, including those used by NASA and the U.S. Military
- Manufacturing focused on quality and sustainability
- Collaboration with Robertson Screws for the best fasteners and convenient Recex drive
- Developed with over 500 hours of design and engineering, numerous prototypes, and a commitment to protect your valuable tools
- Original Tool Wrangler™ with a lifetime warranty
- Stay tuned for new products catering to a full range of tools and equipment
We make this high quality device with the most durable materials available because we know you've invested a lot of money in your tools and we want to make sure they are protected. Our polymer is fiber reinforced for maximum strength, it's the same material frequently used by NASA and the U.S. Military.
No expenses were spared in making this product the best it could be, and that includes manufacturing right here in North America. We've teamed up with local suppliers to source our packaging, fasteners, and raw materials. All of our packaging is sustainable (recyclable cardboard and paper packaging) and of course our product is made out of 100% recycled materials (repurposed carpet).
I'm please to announce we are working with Robertson Screws to include the best fasteners available with every product that ships and to ensure convenience, the screws come with a Recex drive that accepts #2 Phillips OR #2 Robertson (Square Drive).
I started developing the Tool Wrangler™ in early 2017 while organizing my workshop and I have been working on bringing it to market ever since. What a journey it has been! No one had even thought of creating a holder like this, I know because I spent months looking! We have spent over 500 hours designing, engineering and perfecting this patent pending product so that it will last you a lifetime and protect your valuable tools. We have built hundreds of prototypes to get the design just right. Don't trust your equipment to anything less than the best, get the original Tool Wrangler™. We believe in the product so much, we stand behind it with our lifetime warranty.
I hope you will enjoy our products as much as we enjoyed developing them. Thank you for supporting our family business and environmental initiatives. We aim to deliver the highest quality product, backed by a lifetime warranty. Keep building with Tool Wrangler™!